Friday, April 10, 2009

John Daly, Businessman

By now, you've probably heard John Daly has parked his RV near Augusta National where he's selling memorabilia and his line of clothing to those attending The Masters. (The Fox Sports story is here.) Two years ago he did something similar when he set up shop in the parking lot of the Hooters just down the street from Augusta National.)


As I soon as I heard this, I thought of the scenes in East Bound & Down where Kenny Powers, the baseball equivalent of John Daly, is selling his wares out the back of his truck in the school parking lot and where he has the pod container of goods in his brother's driveway. I was all set to post a blog entry comparing Daly and Powers, but this blog beat me to it! (As an added note, the blog I'm including the link to has links to pix of several scantily clad women. Maybe Shedd's Spot should follow the lead on that one

No comments:

Post a Comment